The road to the tournament goes through beaches of the Bahamas...
Schedule of Events
- November 10th – 1pm – Open 8-ball Singles – $75 entry – Race to 6 – 1 or 2 game spot given where applicable – Limited to 160 players
- November 10th – 11am – Women’s 8-ball Singles – $60 entry – Race to 4 – 1 game spot given where applicable
- November 12th – 3pm – 10-ball Doubles – $100 entry – Race to 5 – Only 1 men’s masters player per team – does not have to be Jack & Jill format
- November 13th – 9am – Open 8-ball Team – $250 entry – 15 game format – 5 person team (7 players max on roster) – only 1 master player can play per match
- **November 13th – 9am – Women’s 8-ball Team – $175 entry – 3 rounds for a total of 9 games – 3 person team (4 players max on (roster) – Each master player will give the other team 3 points per round (so if a team of 3 masters plays a team of 3 non-masters, the non-masters team will get an additional 9 points per round)
- November 14th – 9am – Finals for all events begins.
- Send entry fees via PayPal to Kevin Miller at email@example.com. Players are responsible for all applicable PayPal/bank fees.
- Deadline for all entries is October 15th , 2021. Late registrations will be accepted until November 2, 2021 with a $25 fee.
- All formats are subject to an administration fee as follows: Singles $10 , doubles $15, and teams $25.
- ·Rankings are per current VNEA listing and known skill and ranking applicable if not VNEA ranked.
- All players are asked to indicate which league (if any) that they are affiliated with (BCA, APA, VNEA and USAPL etc.).
- The airport code is FPO if you want to fly directly to the island of Grand Bahama where the city of Freeport is located. Another option is to fly into Fort Lauderdale, Florida and take the ferry (ferryexpress.com) to Freeport.
- The tournament is held at the Grand Lucayan (http://www.grandlucayan.com/ or call 1-855-708-6671).
- A cheaper option is located across the street from Grand Lucayan at Pelican Bay (https://www.pelicanbayhotel.com/ or call 1-800-852-3702 /1-242 3739590.
2018 1st Place Payouts
Disclaimer: Although we are working hard to get as much money added to the tournament payouts as possible, there is no guarantee the payouts below will be the same for the 2019 tournament. All payouts are based on full field.
- Open 8-ball Singles - $3,500
- Women’s 8-ball Singles - $1000
- 10-ball Doubles - $2,000
- Open 8-ball Team - $3,000
- Women’s 8-ball Team - $1,000
NOTICE: SHOULD THERE BE REASON TO POSTPONE OR CANCEL THE TOURNAMENT DUE WEATHER (HURRICANE) AND IT'S CONSIDERED TO BE UNSAFE TO TRAVEL, WE WILL REFUND ALL ENTRY FEES AFTER DEDUCTION OF FEES AND SERVICE CHARGES WITH RESPECT TO ALL PAYMENT VIA PAY PAL OR WIRE TRANSFER.